There are No Current any Opening in India Army. Please visit later this page. For past Recruitment in Indian Army, Please visit Below Posts:
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) in Indian Army
To determine the Physical Fitness Test (PFT), the following tests carrying 100 marks are held:
- 1.6 Km Run.
- Pull Ups.
- 9 Feet Ditch.
For Marking System: – Click here
1. Indian Army Lashkari Bharti Melo – Vallabh Vidyanagar (Anand) July 2017
Applications are invited from married/unmarried MALE Post Graduates in the subjects notified below for Grant of Permanent Commission in the Army Education Corps. Course commencing in Jan 2017 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
Age Limit: – 17.5 to 23 years
Nationality: A candidate must either be: (i) A citizen of India, or (vii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962
HOW TO APPLY:
- Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on “Officers Entry Apply/Login” and then click ‘Registration’
- Details once submitted will NOT be changed under any circumstance, and NO representation in this regard shall be entertained.
Important Information about Indian Army
Types of Commission
- Permanent Commission: A Permanent Commission means a career in the Army till you retire. For Permanent Commission, you have to join National Defence Academy, Pune or Indian Military Academy, Dehradun Officers Training Academy, Gaya.
- Short Service Commission: A Short Service Commission empowers you with analytical thinking, planning skills, administrative and organizational abilities. Qualities which will make you an invaluable asset for any organization that you join after the Army and there are opportunities to side step to an alternate career for which Army will also help you.